Very often we are asked about the main source for regulations for drinking water quality. It is stated that the World Health Organization (WHO) regulates these norms.
Access to good quality drinking water is a human right and of course base for any development of any kind of standards. The quality of drinking water is defined by organisations as WHO.
Here are some links to the important organisation in the field of regulation. If you know about other sources, please notify us.
- Directives by World Health Organization (WHO)
- Directives by European Commission
- US drinking water
- United Nations Environmental Program
- EPA Drinking Water Analytical Methods
- National Environmental Methods Index